Follett LLC, Easton, Pennsylvania, has led the industry in designing and manufacturing high quality, innovative ice storage bins, ice storage and transport systems, ice machines, ice and water dispensers, ice and beverage dispensers, and medical-grade refrigerators and freezers for the foodservice and healthcare industries.
Follett LLC is now accepting applications and resumes for Temporary Summer Help to join our Team in our Easton facility. Summer Help may start as early as May 2nd and work as late as September 15th. Offering $10.84 per hour.
** College Students Welcome **
May include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Performs physical activities in a labor-intensive light manufacturing environment that require manual ability and will include standing, lifting, twisting, walking, bending, and handling/moving materials.
- Sheet metal fabrication operating machines, such as, press brakes, punch presses, deburr and lasers.
- Wears common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves
- Assembles subassemblies or complete units, position, align and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies or frames using hand and power tools.
- Positions, aligns and adjusts parts for proper fit/function to operational specifications.
- Prepares/connects cables, tubes and wiring, according to specification
- May make final product adjustment and prepare for shipping to customers
- Locates, stacks/stores parts in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, kanban, production work cells
- Lays out parts to prepare for assembly
- Removes completed work pieces or parts from machinery using hand tools
- Uses hands and arms in handling, installing positioning and moving materials
- Abides by work rules, and safety requirements
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willing and available to work full-time hours on 1st shift (6:00am - 2:00pm) or 2nd Shift (4:00pm - 12:00pm)
- Must be able to work for 10 weeks
- A safety-minded team player
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and dependable
- Pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
Physical requirements in an 8-hour day include:
- Occasional lifting of more than 60 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of more than 25 lbs.
- Frequent (70%) pushing/pulling, reaching, fine handling, twisting at wrist; frequently carrying, standing, walking, stooping, twisting at waist; occasional sitting and using foot controls
- Use of Hand Tools
Follett LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.