Innovative, international, and customer-focused, Follett LLC leads the ice making/dispensing and medical-grade refrigeration industry in designing and manufacturing the highest quality, innovative products for foodservice and healthcare markets. Our success has been written by the hundreds of employees who have proudly been part of Follett’s 70-year history.
Follett offers many interesting career opportunities, all of which encourage growth and development and contribute to the success of the company. The development and promotion of talent is a high priority at Follett.
We are looking for an individual to join our Team as a Senior Procurement Specialist (New Product Development)
If you enjoy:
- Assisting the Materials Manager in developing, and ultimately implementing and executing procurement strategies
- Developing and managing strategic supplier partnerships, procurement contracts, and replenishment systems
- Researching, identifying, and establishing sources for the procurement of material, both direct and indirect, services, equipment, and other purchases as required.
- Facilitating company / Supplier communication
- Planning for the appropriate re-supply of material based on the Master Assembly Schedule using MRP, ROP, and Supplier Pull Systems.
If you are talented in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field preferred, Supply chain focus a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing in a senior buyer role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience functioning in a lean environment with skills for implementing and sustaining pull systems, JIT, and other lean initiatives.
- Quality Audits
- MRP Systems
- Project Management/Support
- Excellent oral and written communication skill. Demonstrated leader and negotiator that generates results.
- Professional Certifications: APP or CMP and/or APICS, CPIM preferred
If you want your contribution to be appreciated and valued, consider the wide array of benefits and perks Follett is proud to offer:
- Working in a culture of teamwork, innovation, honesty, integrity, and respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Celebrating during company events
- Promoting health and wellness with a wellness incentive program
- Educational Assistance and Leadership Development
- Sharing in the success through profit sharing
If this excites you, then Follett is where you’ll want to continue your career. Submit your most recent resume.
Follett LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.