Innovative, international, and customer-focused, Follett LLC leads the ice making/dispensing and medical-grade refrigeration industry in designing and manufacturing the highest quality, innovative products for foodservice and healthcare markets. Our success has been written by the hundreds of employees who have proudly been part of Follett’s 70-year history.
Follett offers many interesting career opportunities, all of which encourage growth and development and contribute to the success of the company. The development and promotion of talent is a high priority at Follett.
Follett is now accepting applications for Plant Manufacturing Opportunities in our Bethlehem & Easton facilities.
May include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Performs physical activities in a labor-intensive light manufacturing environment that require considerable, repetitive use of your fingers, hands, wrist, arms, feet, legs, muscles, joints, body. The majority of work time requires active motion/active range of motion activities such as standing, lifting, twisting, walking, bending, and handling/moving materials.
- Sheet metal fabrication operating machines, such as, press brakes, punch presses, deburr and lasers.
- Wears common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves
- Assembles subassemblies or complete units, position, align and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies or frames using hand and power tools.
- Positions, aligns and adjusts parts for proper fit/function to operational specifications.
- Prepares/connects cables, tubes and wiring, according to specification
- May make final product adjustment and prepare for shipping to customers
- Locates, stacks/stores parts in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, kanban, production work cells
- Lays out parts to prepare for assembly
- Removes completed work pieces or parts from machinery using hand tools
- Reads blueprints, work orders or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specification
- Uses hands and arms in handling, installing positioning and moving materials
- Abides by work rules, safety requirements and alike
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willing and available to work full-time hours on any shift--1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Flexible and adaptable to shift, job changes
- Open to overtime hours, which can include weekends
- A safety-minded team player
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and dependable
- Pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
manufacturing, HVAC, refrigeration, sheet metal, brazing, soldering, mig/tig welding, mechanical assembly, electrical, fabrication operating machines (press brake, deburr, lasers, punch presses), plumbing, automotive
If this excites you, then Follett is where you’ll want to continue your career. Submit your most recent resume.
Follett LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.